HSC Board Meeting: 2017-08-16
____________

HSC Board Meeting: 2017-08-16

____________



1 Actions
=========

1.1 Steve
~~~~~~~~~

- steve to set up the game schedule for jamboree


1.2 Kristin
~~~~~~~~~~~

- send jamboree mail to coaches with schedule, directions
- draft, send details to coaches
- coaches must let us know if kids won't show for jamboree
- kristin: get notice into e-flyer and packet stuffer for kinders
- 2 volunteers for early jamboree setup @8AM


1.3 mark
~~~~~~~~

- [X] check about LYS coaches' advisor to get them to the jamboree
- LYS hasn't found advisor yet, but Tim, Chantal, and Marcy will run
coaches session
- collect equipment to exchange
- print flyers for ice cream social
- shop for jamboree food
- [X] follow up brandin and 3rd graders for timbers tickets
- coaches mail: tell parents to buy through bonzi, coaches will
distribute, or pre-pay and sell directly to parents: day before
first practice
- [X] add Andrew to board list
- [X] connect Andrew with Todd for questions about K scrimmage
schedule


1.4 Chris
~~~~~~~~~

- find out who has the turf for sunday
- send out timbers tickets blast after first day of school
- [X] send excel sheet of finances for past years, and savings graph
for turf


1.5 Andrew
~~~~~~~~~~

- help at the ice cream social
- reach out to schools, get the word out that kindergarten
registration is open
- brooke@jooke.net


2 finances
==========

- update from chris
- Chris will provide spreadsheets for digital publication of past
records


3 equipment
===========

- Everything looks good, equipment is being organized for pick up.


4 jamboree
==========

- volunteer coordination
- need an email list: kristin to send
- head-coach for the early session
- sent mail, Marcy and Chantal agreed to help
- coach mentor from LYS
- LYS has not selected on yet, but the Jamboree will be on their
calendar.
- dunk tank: done
- equipment exchange
- mark to collect
- managing scrimmages
- coaches bring goals and pinnies
- steve to set up fields and schedule
- bbq grilling
- mark to shop
- sent mail to Andre Tolme to ask for cooking help
- tables, garbage cans
- Chriss: all will be delivered
- setup
- starts at 8
- ticket sales
- need to move 140 tickets
- Chris to run the ticket table
- communications: Kristin to draft messages, Mike to send.


4.1 schedule
~~~~~~~~~~~~

- 8-9:40 coaches
- 9:45-10 field setup
- 10-1020: opening ceremony
- 1030-12 scrimmages
- 12-2 bbq
- kids v adults: 1-2


5 Coaches meeting review
========================

- All board members elected by the coaches at the 7/20/2017 board
meeting:
- President: Mark Janes
- Treasurer: Chris Sameck
- Secretary: Mark Janes
- Communications: Mike Jackson
- Member-at-large: Kristen Ford


6 New board members confirmed by the board
==========================================

- Equipment Manager: Steve Andersen
- Member-at-large: Andrew Usher


7 outreach
==========

- ice cream social: aug 29
- need a sign @ ramona / flyers
- clipboard and signup sheet
- mark/steve to sit with sheet for elementary
- other schools in area: Andrew to reach out and get flyers to
schools.
- childpeace
- class academy
- MLC
- cathedral
- caitlan


8 registration
==============

- [X] quick review of nums